This is a shout out to a site I found recently - The Secrets in the Sauce. It's a community of bloggers that support other bloggers. Heather and Tiffany, the genius behind SITS, feature a blogger M-F and have special shout outs on the weekends. (Sorry if this isn't totally accurate as I am still getting familiar with them). Anyway, so today we are to post what SITS means to us and then link to 5 blogs we have discovered through SITS.
(This is one of my fav pictures from our spring break trip to Juneau, AK in 2007)Where do I start..... I love to check my blog and see that someone has left a comment. It gives a little twinge in my heart to know that someone cared enough to leave me a tidbit of themselves. I need that reinforcement. I work from home and really miss the sense of team you get when working in an office environment. Don't get me wrong I LOVE working in my PJ's or rolling out of bed 10 minutes before I need to take DS to school. With work, kids, church, school, etc i rarely get time for me, so my blog is it. My little slice of 15 minutes or so a day to loose myself in the information super highway and be inspired by others and leave a tidbit of me with them.
Ok now for the good part. Here are the wonderful blogs that I have discovered thus far:
- Meaghan - is an amazing cervical cancer surviror. I am at a loss for words as I just read this amazing post. Just go visit her.
- Heather - One of the funniest, most real, ladies I've met - virtually that is ;)
- April - another gal that keeps it real and makes me chuckle out loud.
- Cherry's Jubilee - I am axiously waiting to see if her passion for halloween extends to other holidays!
- Scrapping for Less - Ok who doesn't love a website that tells you about great give aways on crafting supplies!
I hope you enjoy your visits to my fellow SITS sista's!