Wednesday, October 1, 2008

i've been tagged

Oh I'm all a twitter!!!! Barbara at Made For Keeps has tagged me for a Q&A. Here are the rules...

  1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here my 7:

  1. I only eat eggs scrabbled or in an omlette. Not fried, not deviled, no egg salad, not poached, not hard boiled - blech!
  2. I love sci-fi! Some of my favs are Battlestar Galactica, Heros, Smallville, Fringe, Star Trek, Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles.
  3. I collect Little Mermaid snow globes.
  4. I hiked in, to the bottom and out of the Grand Canyon on a 9th grade field trip.
  5. Ice cream IS a food group, at least for me.
  6. I wanted to go to the Air Force Academy, become a pilot and fly F-16's
  7. I love Project Runway so much, and they make sewing look so easy, that I was inspired to make my DD's Cinderella costume 2 yrs ago.

Ok so now for my favorite blogs:

  1. Alicia - she has more talent in her little finger than I have in my whole body!
  2. Michelle - I discovered her through one of my favorite stamp company's - Papertrey Ink. I really like her clean style.
  3. Jennifer - A fellow Papertrey Ink fan. I've been stalking her blog lately and love her style!
  4. Jen - a fellow SheetLoad designer who's intricate cards are amazing!
  5. Nicole - designer and sketch artist at Sheetload. This gal is truely an artist. She makes not only cards, but the most beautiful jewelry!
  6. Michelle - designer and sketch artist at Sheetload. Her creations are so clean and crisp. (Crisp - I know a weird descriptor, but that's was I think when I see her work)
  7. Heather - and last but not least my recent gem found through SITS. If you need a chuckle, or even a belly laugh you must go visit Heather. Believe me you won't be sorry!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I so don't belong in this company! I'm not crafty at ALL! I am, however, pea green with envy at all the wondrous things other bloggers do...

Seriously, I'm so not crafty that I have a friend (who is a CM consultant) who has made up book after book for me, two a year since my kiddo was born, in which all I need to do is place photos and write the captions/journaling. She started with a baby book five years ago... and I have yet to get a single photo into a book. I am pathetic! Five years and not a single photo or comment into a single book! I do have thousands of pictures printed out though, so one of these days - erm, I mean years - I'll get them filled!!

Thanks for the tag, I'll get right on it!

Cheers!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

TOTALLY agree with #5 and WOW to #6! That's cool! I wanted to be an astronaught when I was a kid. Then I saw the Challenger explode. I cried for weeks. AFter that, I didn't know what I wanted to be. lol

Oh and response to your comment yesterday on my blog - NOTHING is better than Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye!! :-)

~melody~

cherry said...

Whoaaaaaaaa you have been down to the bottom of the Grand CAnyon? I see I have just found a paper girl like myself...gidddddyyy! Thank-you sooo much for coming by from SITS. cherry