Oh I'm all a twitter!!!! Barbara at Made For Keeps has tagged me for a Q&A. Here are the rules...
- Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here my 7:
- I only eat eggs scrabbled or in an omlette. Not fried, not deviled, no egg salad, not poached, not hard boiled - blech!
- I love sci-fi! Some of my favs are Battlestar Galactica, Heros, Smallville, Fringe, Star Trek, Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles.
- I collect Little Mermaid snow globes.
- I hiked in, to the bottom and out of the Grand Canyon on a 9th grade field trip.
- Ice cream IS a food group, at least for me.
- I wanted to go to the Air Force Academy, become a pilot and fly F-16's
- I love Project Runway so much, and they make sewing look so easy, that I was inspired to make my DD's Cinderella costume 2 yrs ago.
Ok so now for my favorite blogs:
- Alicia - she has more talent in her little finger than I have in my whole body!
- Michelle - I discovered her through one of my favorite stamp company's - Papertrey Ink. I really like her clean style.
- Jennifer - A fellow Papertrey Ink fan. I've been stalking her blog lately and love her style!
- Jen - a fellow SheetLoad designer who's intricate cards are amazing!
- Nicole - designer and sketch artist at Sheetload. This gal is truely an artist. She makes not only cards, but the most beautiful jewelry!
- Michelle - designer and sketch artist at Sheetload. Her creations are so clean and crisp. (Crisp - I know a weird descriptor, but that's was I think when I see her work)
- Heather - and last but not least my recent gem found through SITS. If you need a chuckle, or even a belly laugh you must go visit Heather. Believe me you won't be sorry!