Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Treat

So I bought found two Bare Elements Purses in a clearance section of a local craft store, but have really struggled with what to do with them. I always like to give my mom a little something for Halloween, so I decied to decorate one for her and throw in some Mallow Pumpkins (think candy corn in the shape of a pumpkin.)
To get the great transition shading in the Spooky Sweets circle I used a make up sponge to apply Sunflower Ink, then Autumn Terracotta, and then a Purple. I used the same technique before I stamped the witch. I also used black paint and a sea sponge to sponge paint the edges where the different papers met.
Supplies: Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Spooky Sweets II); Ink: CTMH (Sunflower, Autumn Terracotta, Archival Black), Whispers (Purple); Punch: Martha Stewart (Gothic Bats Edge Punch); Pattern Paper: Sorry I used scraps from last year and I dont know the manufacturer!
Here's the coordinating card.

No comments: