Friday, September 19, 2008

Three great inspirations collide

I have combined a great frosted card black from ShortCuts, a sketch challenge by Carla over at Lil' Scrappers and a fantastic idea from Lisa using old magnets. First ran my cardstock, pattern side down, through my Xyon. This allowed me to then adhere the paper to the back of the front side of the card. I then used my circle punches on some old magnets. I then used my craft knife to cut a circle out of the cardstock the size of the magnet adhered to the inside of the card. The other magnet is adhered to the back of my Making Memories chipboard piece.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Barbara, I recently found your blog and really like your work. I have you on my list of talented papercrafters and would like others to see your blog, too. So, I have tagged you for a meme on my Made For Keeps blog. Just a little fun meme but the best part is looking at other new blogs.

Meaghan said...

Very cool cards. Keep up the good work.

xoxo
Meaghan
www.cancerlost.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday...100 things and being saucy was a lot of fun!!

I love a crafty blog..I'll be back.