Friday, September 12, 2008

Pssst......

I want to let you in on an exciting new product being launched this month at ShortCuts. Clear and Frosted Card Blanks. They are awsome! I have never been able to find a clear acetate that I liked working with, that was heavy enough and that wasn't riddled with finger prints. I have made a few samples to share. You can also checkt out ShortCuts for some beautiful samples made by Carla.

This first card I made last night for my husband and features the Frosted Card Blank. I know it's kind of hard to see the sentiment, but it says "Psst...." He was so sweet yesterday and brought me home a scoop of ice cream! I just had to remind him that I loved him. The card is based on the bonus sketch at 2Sketches4You. This cute little card features the Clear Card Blank. The rubon, sentiment and owl are all on the front of the card. The stripped paper is adhered to the inside front and the green adhered to the back.

7 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is so pretty! I love the bling & the bright colors:)
Laura

Joke said...

Lovely cards, Barbara. So different but both beautiful!

Eveline said...

I saw those cards on the Shortcuts blog and I wouldn't mind trying them out.
Your cards are great.
Eveline.

Melanie said...

Love your cards they look great

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!!! Love the Owl especially! SO cute!!! :)

Kathryn said...

Super cute -- Love it! :)

Eva said...

Your cards are fabulous!!!!! Love them!