Monday, September 1, 2008

September Sketch

I'm trying my hand at sketching and have discovered that it's not as easy as it looks. It may have something to with the fact that I am very much a beginner when it comes to Photoshop. Here is my debut sketch along with a sample. It think it turned out really well. I hope you give it a try!

If you like my sketch, and give it a try, please comment with a link to your creation. Thanks!

Cardstock: 80# Courgar White, Pink & Tan; Ink: Versafine (Black), Bic Mark it (Color Collection), Stampin Up! (Creamy Caramel); Stamps: Stamping Bella (JavaBella), Papertrey (Mixed Messages); Tools: Spellbinders (Circle Nestabilities), Fiskars Border Punch(Threading Water), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Houndstooth); Other: Ribbon, Flower, Brad, 3D Foam Tape.

No comments: