Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Crafting vs. Studying

At first thought this may be a simple choice, right? Well this past week (who am I kidding it's the past two weeks) I have chosen crafting. Now not to overwhelm you with all that I have accomplished I have chosen a gift bag and card to share with you. Keep in mind this was created two hours before the pool/birthday party with my 4 year old chomping at the bit to dispatch-us-forth-with to the pool immediately. It's always gratifiying to take something as simple as a plain gift bag and dress it up!
I use Dora paper and stickers (that i just had to have when my daughter was obsessed with Dora), the negative of a Making Memories Chipboard number, We R Memory Keeprs washer, Ribbon - Joanns, Happy Birthday stamp - Hero Arts (mayber?), Celebrate stamp - Inkadinkadoo.
As a foot note I premade a page ready for a first day of preschool picture. Hopefully I'll have the photo printed before she starts kindergarten! :)

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Barbara,
Sorry it took me so long to stalk your blog. hee hee
I LOVE that gift bag. Presleigh is so into Dora right now. She would think the bag was her present. Very cool!!
I also love your Meez. That background (sunflowers) is perfect!
Alicia