Friday, August 13, 2010

OTWC Challenge #19 - too late :(, but HEC - on time! :)

So I seem to be a day late and a dollar short.... I made the two cards below for Off The Wall Craftiness based on this image.
I just failed to realize the deadline, BUT the bright side is that I love the way these cards turned out! This image is a Studio G from Michael's, isn't it stunning! I really like the simplicity of these single layered cards.... which also happen to qualify to Happily Ever Crafter's challege this month to use only stamps or pens to create your card.

Supplies

Stamps: Studo G, PTI (Everyday Button Bits)

Ink: Pallet Black, Copic

5 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

these are gorgeous!! Love the single layer and your coloring.

Tigriswillreign said...

I LOVE simply stunning cards like these!

Ted said...

Barbara, these are simply beautiful. Love 'em! Thanks for playing along with the HEC! :)

Jill said...

Just beautiful, Barbara! CAS and gorgeous coloring--just right!

Tracey Jean said...

I just adore these - they are so beautiful. And the colouring is absolutely perfect!