Friday, August 13, 2010

Just Inspirational Challenges #6

So this week I stumbled upon Just Inspirational Challenges and thought I'd give it a whirl. I had started this card awhile back but just didn't quite know how to finish it. I was quite pleased to find that it fit all the criteria for the challege - Purple Tones, Sparkels & Texture. The challenge motivated me to come up with the sentiment and it's placement on the card. I hope you can see all the shimmer in the cardstock and on the Mermaid Anya. Supplies Cardstock: PIT(Plum Pudding, Aqua Mist) Neenah White Stamps: TGF (Mermaid Anya); PTI (Everday Classics) Ink: Pallet Black, Copic Other: PTI Impression Plate (Polka Dot Basics II), Fiskars Border Punch, Nestabilities, Making Memories Letter Stickers, Stickles, Purple Gems.

No comments: