Last but not least, my third post for today. I have two cards based on Taylors sketch.
For my first card I decided to create my own background and inverted the proportions on the sketch.
My second card is for my hubby for Valentine's Day. Believe it or not, there is no stamping on this card. I can't remember the last time I created a card without stamping! Truth be told I've had this owl die for atleast a year and this is the first time I've used it. The sentiment in glitter stickers says "Owl B Yours"
- Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Guidelines II, Mega Mixed Messages)
- Ink: Papertrey Ink (Berry Sorbet), Palette Black, CTMH (Daisy White)
- Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Berry Sorbet), Black, White
- Other: Papertrey Ink Ribbon & Rustic Twine (Berry Sorbet, Cream), Button, Spellbinders (Labels Four)
Owl B Yours
- Paper: DCWV
- Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Summer Sunrise), Light Pink, Medium Pink, Red, White
- Other: Making Memories Stickers, Joann Sheer White Ribbon