Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mojo Monday Wk 120

I am just full of surprises today! I have not one, not two, but three posts! Again, when its this cold, there's no better excuse to create! This next card comes to you from the Mojo Monday sketch.
For this card I was able to pull out an image that I stamped months ago along with some DCWV paper that I LOVE! I've also incorporated some NEW PTI stamps. Ahhhhh heaven!!
  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Everyday Button Bits, Background Basics Hearts, Say It With Style)
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink (Hisbiscus), CTMH (White Daisy, Sweet Leaf)
  • Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Sweet Blush), Bazzill Basics (Bery Sensation), White
  • Other: Papertrey Ink Ribbon (Sweet Blush Grosgrain), Bella's Baubles, Making Memories Buttons, Staple, Spellbinders (Scalloped Circle Nestabilities), Fiskars Border Punch (Upper Crest)

No comments: