Sunday, December 20, 2009

SheetLoad Simple Special Stunning & a Holiday Treat Purse

It is time for the December edition of Simple Special Stunning at the SheetLoad of Cards blog, featuring samples by Denise Wallace.
Each month one of our artists will share three different cards that use the current layout. Each card is a "step up" from the previous one, but they are all fabulous. It is a good way to show how SheetLoad is geared toward papercrafters of all levels. Here are some sneak peeks to whet your appetite...
I also have another one of my creations for you as well! This is my beyond the card; a Holiday Treat Purse. Since I have thousands (ok so I am embellishing for story telling purposes), of Papertrey Ink stamp sets, that means I have thousands of the clear boxes them come it. I knew i wanted to try out an idea Nichole Heady posted awhile back, here.

This was super easy and a great way to go green with your crafting! I ended up making 2 of these (you know because there were 2 halves!) and filled them with some tubes of bath confetti & some homemade chocolate covered pretzle sticks. I'll be giving them to the secretaries at school tomorrow for my daughters last day before break.

Here's just a close up of the penguin image. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: