Monday, December 28, 2009

Final SheetLoad Post

It seems so weird and sad to type the title of this post. It's been so rewarding being a designer for Alicia and her SheetLoad ezine. It really allowed me to strecth my creative muscles in ways I never would have had I not been a part of this design team. Thank you Alicia for such a great opportunity. I'd also like to thank all the sketch artists and sponsors; you are all great!!
Now onto my final card for December SheetLoad. It's very fitting that I am posting this today, as this is the card I am giving my husband for our anniversary today. I just love these two elephants from Doodle Palace!
Instead of using pattern paper for all 3 background pieces, I substituted solid cardstock that I ran through my Cuttlebug with some embossing folders. I think it turned out really great. Now i need to fill the inside for my hubby. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: