Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sooo much to share!

First off, the April SheetLoad sneak peaks are up. This is a VERY exciting issue as one of my new favorite stamp companies is this months sponsor. Can you guess who? Go check out the rest of the sneak peaks here.
Second, Reanne lost her first tooth on Monday! My baby is growing up!! In case you are wondering the Tooth Fairy brought her $1 under her pillow and $1.25 to her grandmother's. Boy it's good to have grandparents, isn't it?
And last, but not least here is what's left of the Key Lime cupcakes I made last night. I LOVE Key Lime and found a recipe on the Wilton website for Key Lime Frosting, so i was on a mission last night. If you like Key Lime you will love, love, love this. I couldn't find the actual limes so I use Key Lime juice and zest from a regular lime.

No comments: