Monday, March 30, 2009

Flower Soft

So, I the kind of girl that once I get latched on to an idea I get obsessed. The other day in the Papertrey forum someone brought up a product called Flower Soft. I had to know what it was and Niki Estes was kind enough to post this video link. This began the obsession. I called my local stamp store to see if this was a product they carried..... no such luck. BUT they gave me the name of a nearby scrapbook store that did!!! I jumped in the car and headed over. I came home with four pots (which was showing some restraint because I started out with WAY more). This stuff is pretty cool. It creates a really cool soft, texture for your cards. Be sure to check out the video because it gives great ideas.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Lemon Tart, Lavender Moon); Accent 110# White
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Out On a Limb), CTMH (Treasure Life)
Ink: CTMH (Sweet Leaf)
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink (Berry Sorbet)
Other: ScorePal

No comments: