Sunday, July 5, 2009

Little Rocker.....Just Jammin

My first card for the July issue of SheetLoad was created with the Little Rocker from Squigglefly. I love this image because it reminds me of my daughter. I modeled the outfits on some of my daughters' favorite, go to pieces of clothing. For a complete list of supplies used be sure to download the July issue of SheetLoad. I hope you have a jammin day!
Also be sure to check out SheetLoad, ShortCuts and Caardvarks!! ShortCuts has teamed up with Caardvarks for their first challenge of the month, and the SheetLoad Team gets to play along, as our latest issue (July '09) is used in the challenge.Make sure to visit the Caardvarks gallery for lots of great "eye candy" and check back here to see how our team met the challenge as well.There is always a prize up for grabs and fun to be had!Make sure to head on over to their new challenge post to find out how you can play along and win ShortCuts goodies!!

No comments: