Saturday, September 4, 2010

The "Mom's" gathering

So last night my best group of girl friends, "the Mom's" as I call them, came over last night for some food and fun.... and oh yeah a little crafting of course! We had some much fun! Amy and I made a few cards; Amy more than me. Pam brough crafts, but was too overwhelmed to start and Kim.... well her craft was making us drinks! :) Here's Amy's Halloween card. She decorated the inside and out! The inside is on the left and the outside is on the right. I just love the gems she put at the bottom of the card on the inside!

I pulled out an oldie but goodie...Witchybella! I forgot how cute she is. I paired her with the Spiderweb Cuttlebug embossing folder and a sentiment from PTI's Spooky Sweets II.

Here's a close up on her dress detail. The shading came out sooo good!

No comments: