Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Told you I had my mojo.....

Here are a couple more cards I made this weekend. First up is a super fun birthday card I made for a member of my team at work. I have never put these colors together before, but Rasberry Fizz & Summer Sunrise (PTI) are fabulous together! This card features A Day at the Beach. It's such a fun set. Here's a close up to see the glitter detail on the margharita as well as the strip on the inside of the card. Next up is another birthday card for a work birthday. I so toiled over buying Enjoy the Ride; I even held back and didn't buy it release night. But it was calling my name and I couldn't resist.

A delightful discovery when creating this card - CTMH Juniper ink and cardstock was a perfect match for DCWV Linen stack. (Yes Alicia - I fell in love with it too!) This card is based on the TESC117 Sketch. Didn't get it done in time to enter, but loved the sketch anyway!

No comments: