Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Dad's are so hard to buy for!! Wether it's your own dad or your husband, ugh! This year I went the traditional route and bought my dad a couple of shirts. I did really good and had them purchased last weekend, but do you think that would mean they were mailed on time. NO! I sent it yesterday for saturday delivery.......
Anyway here's the card I made him to go with his gift. I just love this bicycle image from Papertrey Ink's Everyday Button Bits. I am also IN LOVE with A Little Argyle, which I also used here. I used a real thick vellum to stamp the bicycle & Father on the front as I didn't want to cover up the super cute argyle pattern I created.

We'll Sunday will be a busy day with church, then set up for Girl Scout Day camp and then Father's Day dinner with the family. I hope all the dad's out there have a a fantastic day!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

This argyle background is amazing! I love how you have the vellum on top! Great card!!