Friday, April 9, 2010

Catchin' Up!

Ok, so this is a full post today so be sure to check it all out.
Wish Big I made this card for a friend at work, whose birthday was Monday. (Sorry that I haven't actually mailed it yet Lisa!). L-O-V-E Basic Grey's Nook & Pantry. It goes so well with Papertrey Ink's Cupcake Collection. Supplies Cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush) Neenah (Dark Brown & White); Stamps: PTI (Cupcake Collection, Big Bold Wishes), CTMH (Intrinsic Backgrounds); Ink: Palette Black, Versamark, PTI (Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush).

Happy Birthday to You This next card I made for one of my best friends Alicia whose birthday is Sunday. It and the next card are both based on TCP's Tuesday Challenge; I stumbled upon it at Jen Del Muro's blog; you can visit Dancing in Pajamas blog for all the details.

Supplies

Cardstock: PTI (New Leaf, Lemon Tart), Neenah (White), Basic Grey (Origins); Stamps: PTI (Background Basics:Text Stype II, Damask Designs, Garden of Life); Other: Pearls, Nesties (Oval & Scalloped Oval)

You're Too Kind Is another card based on the TCP sketch. Supplies Cardstock: PTI (New Leaf, Lemon Tart), Neenah (White), Basic Grey (Origins); Stamps: PTI (Background Basics:Text Stype II, Mega Mixed Messages, Garden of Life); Other: Green Gems (in the lower rt corner - they are really there), Nesties (Labels Four)

4 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Barbara, all three cards are awesome, but I especially like the 2nd one. ;)

Thanks so much for the wonderful card, gift and meeting me for lunch.

Melis said...

Beautiful cards ... you know I especially love the cupcake card! TFS!

Sue said...

Great Cards Barbara!

Thanks for stopping by the DRS Designs blog. Good Luck in the contest!

Jennifer E. said...

Great cards! The cupcake one is my favorite, but I really like the layouts you used for the others. Thanks for Playing along with DRS Designs Stamp A Day Give Away! Good Luck to you!