Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Fall

I LOVE FALL!!!! It is my favorite time of year. The leaves changing colors, the need to add a blanket to the bed, wearing sweatshirts, Pumpkin Spice Yankee candles. AHHHHHH. As the kids and I were about town today running errands, we couldn't help but ooooohh and aaahhhh at all the beautiful colors of leaves. I wish I'd had my camera! Since I don't have any pictures of leaves today, i'll share a fall project I created recently. I just love using stamps and embossing powder on other mediums besides paper. I painted a trio of pumpkins i picked up last year and stamped on them with Versamark ink and dusted with Antique Gold embossing powder; then i just added the sentiment. Very simple, but it's such a great affect!

2 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

gorgeous!!!

Melis said...

So sweet ... love the flourishes!