Monday, August 18, 2008

First day of school & a little something I whipped up

So crafting time has been very limited lately because we were preparing for our first day of school. Hooray!!! Oh to remember the new clothes and new pair of shoes for the first day of school. My mom always took a picture of us on the first day and I have continue that tradition. I have taken the picture in front of the front door and it's amazing to see the change from year to year.
Douglas is a 6th grader; boy he's really grown up and it seems like yesterday it was his first day of kindergarten! Reanne a Kindergartner, I can't believe it. Today was the first full day of school and it was like she's been going to school for months. What a milestone for her (and me).
Here's a little something I whipped up for a co-workers birthday. It's a really simple card but I love the way it turned out! I used my Nestabilities Petite Circle and Garden of Life stamps by Papertrey. The center of the flower was done by using a sponge dauber and pouncing it several times until I got the desired saturation.

No comments: