Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Simplicity

So I mentioned to a friend the other day that I had a blog where I posted things that I created and she wondered how I had time to create things, let alone post them to a blog. Well, by the amout of creating and posting I've done lately I would say I have no time.
This month on Paper Crafters Anonymous I participated in a weekly mailing and sent this card to my partner. I was inspired by the simplicity in some of the recent cards on Nichole's blog. The colored cardstock, ink & stamps are all by Papertrey Ink.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hi there! I'm not sure if you will remember me but I just found your blog and thought I would say hi!
Fantastic card! I found you through the Sheetload website and I hope to play along sometime!
Enjoy your day!